The sun that sets in Key West is not subtle. It flames across the sky, capturing clouds in a blaze of amber, scarlet and peach…
Read the full article The Sun Never Sets in Key West on Lonely Planet.
Read more about Abigail’s time in the Florida Keys.
The Florida Keys
Abigail King recently returned from an adventure photo safari through the Florida Keys, where she visited:
- Key West & Mallory Square at sunset
- The Dolphin Research Center
- Pilot Whale Rescue Center
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Laura Quinn Wild Bird Sanctuary
- Kayaking through the backcountry
- Snorkelling in John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park