Travel Through Australia
I’ve arrived in Sydney, a little dazed, a little confused. Apparently that’s jetlag and it’s something to do with circadian rhythms, cortisol surges and melatonin…although right now I can’t quite remember my name and could easily believe that jetlag’s caused by blue-edged tomatoes and overripe watermelon and comes with an easy cure of standing upside down in a vat of warm jelly.
But instead of listening to any of that nonsense, I’m going to attempt to cure my jetlag by throwing myself into the pounding surf of Bondi.
Abigail King recently returned from a trip to Sydney, Australia, where she experienced:
- Surfing Lessons at Bondi Beach
- A Middle Harbour Kayak Tour in Sydney Harbour
- Bronte to Bondi Coastal Walk
- Manly Beach
- The Australian Open of Surfing
- Night Harbour Cruise Through Sydney Harbour